I do cute portraits of people under colourful lights; a celebratory and fantastical take in a sea of standardised humdrum.
Thinking of booking your own shoot? It’s great for self-promotion if you’re a performer, creative or an online brand, but it’s also a fun experience for exploring and improving self-image in a safe environment. Vulnerability and trust is as much a part of it for me as discovery and laughter.
Perfect for someone who knows exactly what they want, we can quickly set it up, try a few variations, and get that look you’re after.
£100, up to 1hr shoot, 3 portraits included, further edits £15 per portrait
For those who are not sure what they’re looking for (they just know they want to look great!), we’ll find out together in a safe space what works for you, by exploring a wider range of poses, lighting configurations and techniques. Also includes couple shoots!
£150, Up to 2hr shoot, 6 portraits included, further edits £15 per portrait
Get those all important promo shots of 3 different looks to get those drag gigs; king or queen or somewhere in between. I’ll post some of our favs on my living.vivid account too!
£100, Up to 1.5hr shoot, 9 portraits included, further edits £15 per portrait
How does it work?
- Come to my home in Mile End where I’ll have turned the top floor into a pop-up studio, I’ll start by offering you some tea and talking you through the shoot; hopes, fears, expectations, and self image.
- Depending on how much time you book in we’ll work through a variety of lighting setups, colours, props and poses. I’ll show you some photos as we go, so you can get a sense of how things are turning out and we can change direction as needed.
- After the shoot, I’ll spend some time working through the photos, making basic edits and whittling them from hundreds to dozens.
- I’ll send you proofs of those that worked so you can select the ones you want edited and delivered, and also which ones you want deleted for all time.
- Finally I spruce the chosen ones up and send them to you in high resolution, either via email or my website. If you give the go ahead I might use some on my Instagram or websites too!
To make a booking or if you have any questions, get in touch!